Located on the beautiful island of Curacao, John F. Kennedy University School of Medicine caribbean medical school was established to train the newest generation of Physicians at our state of the art facility. Upon successful completion of our 4 year Medical Doctor program students will be conferred the degree of Medical Doctor.
For students not having the Core Requirements for our M.D. Program we offer a Pre-Med program which is taught over the course of 4 Semesters. Successful completion of our Pre-Med program allows immediate entrance into our M.D. Program.
- Low cost of attendance.
- Clinical training in USA, Europe (England) and South Africa.
- Highly qualified teaching faculty (having both MD & PHD degrees).
- World class infrastructure to support educational and research activities.
- All courses taught in English.
- Small tutorial size classes.
- Safe campuses and city environment.
- Additional support provided through remedial classes when needed.
- JFK staff provides on-site assistance on campus.
- Multi-cultural cuisine available near campus..
- On campus or off-site housing options.
- University is located in the heart of Curacao.
- Opportunity to travel and explore the beautiful Island of Curacao.