The Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science (MCCMS), formerly known as Mayo Clinic College of Medicine (MCCM), is the educational arm of the Mayo Clinic based in Rochester, Minnesota. The college is divided into five schools:
- Mayo Clinic School of Medicine (MCSOM): the flagship school, which offers M.D. and M.D.-Ph.D. (jointly with MCGSBS) training
- Mayo Clinic Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences (MCGSBS): offers master’s, Ph.D., and M.D.-Ph.D. (jointly with MCSOM) training in biomedical sciences
- Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education (MCSGME): the largest school of graduate medical education in the United States, which offers over 270 residences and fellowships in all medical and surgical specialties
- Mayo Clinic School of Health Sciences (MCSHS): offers training for over 50 health sciences career fields
- Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development (MCSCPD): offers over 500 courses in continuing education for medical professionals
The Mayo Clinic has a long history of medical education, and was a pioneer in post-graduate education for doctors. Over the years the Mayo Clinic has added additional faculty and programs in biomedical and health sciences, which has evolved into the Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science.
Mayo Clinic Education Solutions provides customized services to help your organization achieve its education objectives. When you engage with us, we provide personalized guidance from start to finish. Consultation steps include:
- Needs assessment. Our education team works with you to understand your specific education goals.
- Site visit. Along with expert teachers and administrators, Mayo Clinic Education Solutions brings in appropriate subject-matter experts to conduct a full assessment of your education needs through face-to-face interaction.
- Proposal. We provide you with a detailed project proposal that includes contracting, responsibilities, timeline and pricing.
- Implementation. Our team works side by side with yours to ensure the successful execution of quality education, programming and enrichment to achieve your goals.
- Evaluation. From the beginning of your project through completion, we assess key performance indicators for effective implementation and provide you with feedback for success.