The University of Liverpool has been at the forefront of Health & Life Sciences research for 130 years and continues to build on the impressive research knowledge, experience, resources and partnerships that have been amassed. The Faculty has over 1,850 staff, 5,000 undergraduates and 1,000 postgraduate students who, together with many alumni and partners, are helping to build the University’s reputation every day.
The Faculty has eight Institutes:
- Ageing and Chronic Disease (IACD)
- Clinical Sciences (ICS)
- Infection and Global Health (IIGH)
- Integrative Biology (IIB)
- Life and Human Sciences (ILHS)
- Psychology, Health and Society (IPHS)
- Translational Medicine (ITM)
- Veterinary Science (IVS)
The Faculty of Health & Life Sciences at the University of Liverpool is one of UK’s leading centres for health and life science research and education.